Life as Thank You 52
Dear Bible Study/ Supper Club friends,
This year I am sending thank you notes to let people know how grateful I am for them. How can I possibly thank you enough for a lifetime of accountability and friendship? I am so blessed by each of you and I am humbled to have had the opportunity to minister, along with Jim, with and to your kids.
When I think of all the “one anothers” in the New Testament, you all are the first faces that come to mind. I am blessed to be part of a community that does them well and then does them better with every passing day. It is not meant to be a grocery list, but somehow it sort of looks like one.
- Thank you for loving one another so well through thick and thin and over years.
- Thank you for honoring each other (Rom 12:10), giving preference to each other, and living in harmony (Rom. 12:16) even when it easier to defend a position or offer an opinion.
- When you come together to eat, wait for each other (1 Cor. 11;33). Thank you.
- Accept one another in spite of differences (Rom. 15:7) Thank you for your quirks and for allowing me mine.
- Pray for one another. Thank you for the hugs and the prayers and for patiently and consistently walking alongside me for so many ups and downs. Thank you for greeting me with hugs. (1 Cor. 16:20)
- Rejoice with those who rejoice and weep with those who weep. Thank you for making me laugh & for the comfort through tears.
- Thank you for listening to me and patiently bearing with me in love (Eph 4:2)
- Carry each other’s burdens (Gal. 6:2) Thank you for helping me with mine!
- Instruct one another. I love that we continue to grow in grace together as we study the Word.
- Serve one another (Gal 5:13) This is you!
- Forgive each other (Eph 4:32) I am so grateful.
May you continue to shine brightly for the Lord by your love for each other.
I love you and I thank God every time I think of you.