Clay at 25
Some things don’t seem possible. Today is one of them! Why? Because it is hard to believe you are already a quarter of a century! Your dad would have been so proud of the man you have become.
When Emily turned 25 I gave her a 25 pun salute! Here is the Clay version for you:
- There is one commonality between a magician and a soccer player. They both do hat tricks.
- I know of an untidy guy who’s excellent at playing soccer what a Messi guy
- Seven days without playing soccer can make one weak.
- Balloons are most afraid of Pop music.
- The only time a basketball team can chase a baseball team is five after nine.
- I used to be addicted to basketball – but I rebounded.
- The man who invented the soccer got a kick out of it.
- My neighbors are listening to great music – Whether they like it or not.
- Longfellow is the known poet of basketball.
- Wanna hear a joke about a staccato? Never mind, it’s too short.
- The best way to make a bandstand is to take away its chairs
- If an athlete breaks a record, how will he listen to music?
- Good musicians think outside the Bachs.
- The reason why soccer players are brilliant in math is because they know how to use their heads well.
- He could play baseball, football, basketball, soccer and tennis. He was a jock of all trades.
- I don’t field like watching football today, and besides, baseball is a batter game!
- You can play soccer on pitch but If you sing while playing baseball, you won’t get a good pitch.
- I wondered why the baseball was getting bigger. Then it hit me.
- A book never written: “How to Be a Better Athlete” by Ben Schwarmer.
- A farmer counted 196 cows in the field. But when he rounded them up, he had 200.
- I put my root beer in a square glass. Now it’s just beer.
- The number 288 should never be mentioned. It’s two gross.
- What did Al Gore play on his guitar? A: An Algorithm
- Old ministers never die; they just go out to pastor.
- Old musicians never die, they just decompose.
So it is a good time to tell you how proud I am to be your mom. I am always and always will be your biggest fan. Happy 25th birthday!