31 Flavors of Connor
How is it possible that you have hit your thirties and have been my son-in-love for 6 years?!
I am blessed to have you in our family and I want to wish you a happy birthday!
This has been a rough year. I am so sorry for all the pain and struggle you have had, not only since you got let go from Crosspoint but also through the pandemic. I learned to love more things about you in the 6 months you and Emily lived with me. In random order:
- You are a hard worker. You kept trying to find jobs, make money and hold your head up in spite of all the obstacles.
- You behaved honorably with a church that did not honor you.
- You are a good student, learning new things and considering new viewpoints
- You are talented.
- You are a good cook/griller.
- You are honest. Thank you for sharing even some of the heartaches.
- You deal well with stressful situations.
- You keep working on your relationships…with God, friends, Em.
- You are courteous and helpful.
- You don’t give up – you are resilient
- You love God.
- You are respectful.
- You try hard, even your best when possible. That is resourceful.
- You pray.
- You have a quirky sense of humor.
- You listen well.
- You are learning to care for yourself and believe you are worthy.
- You make great coffee.
- You play to your strengths
- You love family.
- You care about other’s opinions and feelings
- You are called. chosen. God will continue to redeem what has been broken.
- You are upright
- You are uncomplaining
- You are fun to play games with
- You are principled.
- You are hopeful
- You are needed
- You are personable
- You you are humble
- You are loved